Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Digital Videos

Okay well here goes, my first attempt at a movie maker related program on my computer. I have used Windows DVD maker to create this film, and it was quite simple, although I could definately spend alot more time investigating this program more. I decided to go with the photo slide movie maker dvd as the videos I had on my computer I personally thought were insufficient. If you don't already have windows movie maker on your computer, you can download it here.



I found by uploading the video to you tube, it maintained the correct HTML standards for online file sharing through webpages.

Secondly, and this is technology for you. I filmed my bird on my Iphone 4, uploaded it via mobile, through You Tube, to my You Tube account AND added music to it, all via my Iphone.... I didn't actually have to go onto my computer whatsoever for this one =)



Some other creative online movie maker programs I found were:

www.shareup.com
www.muvee.com/
www.toufee.com/
www.moviemasher.com/

Movie maker can be used in the classroom individually or as group work to embedd a unit of work into ICT's and assess the knowledge of the students as part of the end of unit outcome assessment as a higher order of thinking. Students could elaborate on any topic and investigate issues of geographic, scientific sense along with filming narrative plays, skits, weather reporting, documentories et...

No comments:

Post a Comment